Website usage terms and conditions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PUREST and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PUREST. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PUREST takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
PUREST is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PUREST may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2012.
- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to Customer surveys and/or offers.
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to Customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. At any time you can unregister yourself for our promotional emails by following the instruction reported on the email or by writing to PUREST.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PUREST. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is exclusive copyright of PUREST Ltd. (Patrick Garbini) - © PUREST Ltd. (Patrick Garbini) 2010-2012. All rights reserved. PUREST is a registered trademark of PUREST Ltd. (Patrick Garbini).
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions of sale on PUREST digital flagship store (e-shop)
The purchase of any product offered on our website is subject to the present Terms and Conditions. The goods displayed on the site are offered on sale exclusively to individuals above the age of consent, and corporation.
Products and prices are valid as presented on our website, subject to availability. PUREST cannot be held liable for a lack of stock or the unavailability of products. We reserves the right to change at any time and without any previous notice the items proposed on our website.
Exceptionally, errors may be made, in particular in case of simultaneous orders of the same product by several Customers. If a product is unavailable after ordering, you will be informed as soon as possible. You will be able to order an alternative product or to cancel your order with immediate refund in case your credit card has been debited.
For each product selected, you can view a dedicated page featuring photograph(s) of the item, its unit price, its description including fabric information, colors and sizes.
While PUREST makes every effort to ensure that the photographs displayed on the website are faithful reproductions of the original products, variations may occur due to the technical and color resolution characteristics of your computer and display. As a consequence, PUREST cannot be held liable for the eventual inadequacy of the graphic representations of products displayed on the site.
The order procedure is completed when, after selecting the "Checkout" option on the "your bag" section and confirming the acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, the payment has been processed by PayPal ® on behalf of PUREST. Upon confirmation of payment, your order will be submitted to PUREST for processing and may not be changed or cancelled except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Any data recorded by the PUREST and PayPal ® websites will establish proof of transactions operated between PUREST and its Customers. In the event of a dispute between PUREST and one of its Customers about a transaction made on our website, the data recorded will be considered as irrefutable proof of the content of the transaction.
- Price and payment, shipment
The prices of all products offered on the website are in Euro (EUR) and exclusive of VAT (except for Switzerland where VAT is included in the price displayed). Total amount includes shipping costs which are shown together with the other purchase costs at the conclusion of the order process, after Checkout and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Shipments delivered outside the EU and EFTA Countries (Switzerland, Norway, Island, Liechtenstein) are subject to possible local applicable import custom duties and taxes which will be charged directly to the Customer by the logistic provider or the local authorities or a delegated third party.
Shipment will be sent from Switzerland with Priority and Registered parcel mail. In normal cases, please expect a delivery time not exceeding 7 days for shipments addressed to Europe and 14 days for all other Countries starting from the date of payment confirmation.
- Conformity of order, returns and refunds
Goods must be checked at the moment of delivery to make sure they correspond to the items ordered, any anomaly must be indicated at the moment of the delivery on the delivery note. If the goods do not correspond to the ordered products the Customer must promptly notice PUREST in written form. Claims concerning possible returns of goods must be made within 15 (fifteen) days from the delivery date of the items to the Customer in written form. The products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging, complete with any related accessories and following PUREST instructions.
Same conditions apply in case you ask for a refund. Refund (except for shipment costs) will be made within 15 (fifteen) days following the receipt of the goods by PUREST.
PUREST has sole discretion in determining whether the products are in original condition when returned. PUREST shall not be liable for any item returned being lost, misdirected or delivered late, the Customer assuming all shipping risks.
PUREST shall be liable for any defects in the items offered on our website for a period of 12 (twelve) months. Any claim concerning this warranty related to the ordered and delivered items shall be notified to PUREST in written form not later than 7 (seven) days after discovery of the defect.
PUREST shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages and, in particular, shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss of income deriving from the purchase of products from our site.
These General Terms and Conditions reported on this document shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Swiss law. In the event of a dispute the jurisdiction will be exclusively upon the court of Lugano, Switzerland.
For further information about these General Terms and Conditions, you may contact us.
Please refer to the contact section on the website.
Last review of this document: February 2012